THE SPORK OF MODERN, ALL-TERRAIN SKATEBOARDING.
The Basalt Tesseract integrates dual kicktails, rocker, wheel well flares, W concave, and multiple wheelbase options into a lightweight package designed for hilly descents, snappy slides, lofty ollies, techy manual combos, and cross-steps galore.
Building on our experience manufacturing the Tarab, we’ve updated the Basalt Tesseract with a high-performance, eco-conscious basalt fabric construction for a lighter, damper, and more freestyle-friendly longboard. Get lit with lava.
IT’S RIGHT FOR YOU IF…
- You're looking for a versatile setup that can do it all—from dancing lines to thane lines.
- You want a freestyle and freeride board that's stiff enough for performance but has a bit of compliance for a comfortable ride.
- You appreciate the secure, locked-in ergonomics from tastefully designed W concave and wheel well flares.
- Length: 39″ / 99 cm
- Width: 9.5″ / 24 cm
- Wheelbase: 24.5-26″ / 62.2-66 cm
- Profile: rocker
- Flex: subtle
- Wedging Angle: 3.5°
- Weight (deck only): 4.5 lb / 2.0 kg
- Trucks: Paris V3 180mm 43° (matte black)
- Wheels: Orangatang 70mm Stimulus (86a, yellow)
- Bearings: Loaded Jehu V2
- Hardware: Loaded button head (1.25″)
You can also build a custom complete.
Symmetrical shape and kicktails encourage switch riding and a multitude of tricks and slides. Multiple wheelbase options allow you to fine tune your setup based on riding style and truck geometry. Updated semi-aggressive griptape: Grippy but not evil.
Rocker cradles your feet for locked-in slides. Tall, wide W concave mellows out near the trucks for comfort while providing strong lateral support for carving and sliding. Wheel well flares increase wheel clearance and create ergonomic reference points for your feet.
LIGHT & DURABLE
Dual bamboo cores are sandwiched between layers of basalt fabric to create a strong and lightweight structure with the perfect balance of flex and pop for a more dynamic and forgiving ride. A bottom layer of cork provides vibration damping and helps prevent abrasive damage from spreading.
Bio-based epoxy by Entropy Resins. Uses bio-based materials from industrial waste streams such as tree sap to replace petroleum content and reduce the carbon footprint of the epoxy from manufacturing. We've worked closely with Entropy to enhance every major performance characteristic of the resin. Better for the planet, even more fun.