Skate IDSA Presents The Great Longboard GooseChase, Vol. 1.
Make Friends, Win Great Prizes, Promote Mental Health.
In the spirit of promoting inclusiveness, mental health, creativity, and fun in the face of COVID-19, Skate IDSA is hosting a virtual scavenger hunt event accessible to anyone in the world with a smartphone and a skateboard! The Great Longboard GooseChase, Vol. 1 begins Friday, December 18 and runs through Monday, January 18.
Download the GooseChase App:
After you create your account, search "IDSA" or “Longboard Goose Chase” to find the game!
How to play walkthrough (on instagram)
- Monday December 14: Game is open
- Friday December 18: Week 1 challenges released
- Friday December 25: Week 2 second batch of challenges
- Friday January 1: Week 3, third batch of challenges
- Friday January 8:Final Challenges released
- Monday January 18: Game ends.
- Thursday January 21: Instagram Live on @theidsa to announce all the winners and goodies
Using the mobile app GooseChase, participants will connect with each other in virtual teams to tackle challenges that can be completed almost anywhere and while observing social distancing. Prizes will be awarded to top points finishers, and a portion of fundraising proceeds driven by both participants and sponsors will be donated to the Brain & Behavior Research Foundation.
The organizers strive to show that even in this challenging time, it's still possible to grow a community, make new friends, and support each other.
Learn more at theidsa.org/goose-chase.