Paris V2 180mm, 43°
The Paris 180mm 43° Trucks are ideal for any downhill and freeride applications. They combine perfect turning and balance yet maintain a solid and stable ride. The 43s are part beauty, part BEAST!
Able to handle anything and everything you can throw at them the 180mm hanger is the perfect go-to size for most decks and compliments all riding styles. The open, unrestrictive bushing seat provides a full tilt, turn that’s perfect for a smooth, carvy setup, paired with the 43° baseplate, you’ll be ready for anything. The 43’s come stock with a flat washer and Paris 90a barrel/barrel bushings which give added support and stability right out of the box.
Price includes set of two trucks.
You should ride Paris 180mm 43° Trucks if…
– You want more stability
– You’re riding a board around 9-10″ wide
- 356.2 virgin aluminum gravity molded
- Secondary heat treatment for added strength & durability
- Grade 8 steel axles and branded kingpins
- Paris urethane bushings for ultimate response & rebound
- 6-hole baseplate
- Available in multiple colorways
- Guaranteed for Life