- on February 01, 2017Its been a long, fun ride with plenty of raging hormones. Thanks to everyone who joined Loaded Labs and helped us in testing the 75mm Menopause wheels! We received over 60 feedback forms from riders all over North America, Europe, and Asia who dedicated many hours to putting these prototypes through the wringer and reporting their impressions back to us. All your efforts are greatly appreciated and will help us create better gear. Weve had some time to digest all the data and wanted to share some of our findings with you.
- Welcome to the Loaded Challenge Series 2016: a fun way for you to learn new tricks and save some serious dough on Loaded and Orangatang gear! Its been way too long since we last shared a challenge series with you all, and were stupendously excited to bring it on back.
- Estrus is over; its time for our 75mm race wheel to enter Menopause. View the feedback results of the Menopause project here.
- Watch "Forsaken Circuit" here. For many, adventure can be a daunting task. What looks good on paper doesn't always turn out how we hope. You get rained on, cars break down, the hotel doesn't have hot water, your funds run out before it even feels like you got started. These common bumps in the road keep many people from experiencing what there is to be had in the great wide world. In their video "Forsaken Circuit", Alex McKenzie and Jon Sevik took the little free time they had before summer ended to make memories that will last until their next journey. Their travels are not dictated by the robotic voice of their GPS, they don't listen to the endless ramblings of a tour guide, they didn't find a treasure map in Davey Jones' locker. They found a few hard to believe locations thanks to the dense thicket of the internet and went for it. Like true explorers, the adventure did not go according to plan. And that was the point.
- Adam Colton and Kyle Chin are coming to Florida to visit skate shops and colleges from Miami to Tallahassee! We're bringing a fleet of Loaded completes for you to demo and will be ho
- on September 12, 2014Tags: slide jam , skatecentralma , skateboarding , skateboard , skate , orangatang , mini ramp , mike girard , longboarding , longboard , loaded , downhill race , downhill , centralmass5 , central mass longboard festival , central mass 5 , ambassadors , "orangatang wheels" , "orangatang ambassadors" , "loaded boards" , "loaded ambassadors"August 15-17th, 2014 marked the 5th annual Central Mass Longboard Festival and my most ambitious undertaking yet. To call it a "Longboard festival" is a bit misleading; these three days saw 397 registered skateboarders of all shapes, sizes, disciplines and creeds take to the races, ramps, slides and rails in three different venues across Harvard. A rowdy after-party in Ayer, MA topped off the action. One of the major goals with Central Mass is to break down the unnecessary and counterproductive walls between skate disciplines - most prominently between "short boarding" and "longboarding". Instead, the event strives to push riders to comingle and progress in all disciplines with no extraneous lines drawn in the sand. To pull off something of that scope as an independent organizer takes approximately 2 metric tons of elbow grease, 3,000 gallons of diplomacy, enough budget to buy an entry-level BMW and a time investment sufficient to make an hourly employee rich, so I got started early. (For more insight into the nitty-gritty preparatory steps, check out last years Organizers Recap.) [caption id="attachment_17966" align="alignnone" width="720" caption="Official flyer"][/caption]
- on June 10, 2014
[by tamarapraderskates.ch] Nothing feels quite so rewarding like a huge smile in someones face for sharing what you love. The Chixxs Get Together Longboard workshops were: !!! We started off last year. Tanja from Chixxs On Board, the Swiss online platform for females in board sports, approached me with the idea of teaming up to do a longboarding workshop. Something easy, quickstick- skater- style- organisation. It turned out to be a great idea!
Some adventures must be shared.
This one will be about magnos, coconuts, sunshine and people with big hearts. Other than Japan, I hadnt been to Asia yet. I figured it was going to be different, just not quite by how much. But so much for the start, we lived a good, simple hammock life and the only first world luxury I couldnt give up on was toilet paper. Off to the Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2014!
- on March 27, 2014Treee Skateboarding, Loaded Boards and Orangatang Wheels are really stoked to introduce a new track this year: seven curves with a top speed of 85km/h (53mph) and 1.6km long, good pavement, and amazing scenery.
- on November 06, 2013
(Dear passenger in order to get the real feel of this adventure this most be read with Morgan Freeman's voice. As we couldn't afford hire him for this, you will have to use your imagination. That being said, enjoy your stay) In the old world during the past centuries, Tigers has been known for being lethal and silent predators. but never for being speedy creatures, this characteristic has been more commonly attached to leopards, till we found in the warm Mexican Lands in October 18 of 2013 "EL Tigre"! Ladies and Gents please have a seat, put tons of sun screen, relax and enjoy the ride. We are about to take you to explore the natural habitat of "EL Tigre".