AVAILABLE MAY 16TH 2018
- on May 09, 2018We originally launched the Tesseract in July of 2013 and followed up soon after with the Cantellated and Truncated Tesseracts. The original Tesseract was heavily inspired by the contours and versatility of the Chubby Unicorn but with a smaller wheelbase and a more subtle concave design. Over the past few years (partially due to the impact of the Overland), many of our ambassadors have requested a softer and lighter Tesseract to expand the freestyle capabilities of the board.
- on May 24, 2017
- on September 22, 2016Virtual Slide Jam by Treee Skateboarding Amigos y amigas hispanoparlantes el día de hoy les traemos desde tierras Mexicanas un concepto nuevo que formulamos en las oficinas corporativas de Loaded Boards y Treee Skatebording.
Hello everyone today we are bringing you from Mexican lands a new concept our experts developed in the corporate offices of Loaded Boards and Treee Skateboarding.Tomó varios meses de desarrollo de nuestros expertos en la imagen de arriba podemos ver a nuestro equipo de trabajo desarrollando esta nueva manera de traerles entretenimiento.
It took several months for our experts to finally be able to develop such a new creative way to bring you entertainment. You can see on the top image our specialists working on this new project.
- on May 05, 2016
On August 7-9, 2015, the small rural town of Harvard, Massachusetts welcomed 416 registered competitors from 25 U.S. states, Argentina, Australia, Hong Kong and the Philippines into their midst for the 6th annual Central Mass Skate Festival, the biggest yet. Hundreds more friends, families, staffers, filmers and photographers joined them for this 3-day extravaganza of shred, featuring a downhill race, mini ramp jam, slide jam, downhill park, street course, big air and after-party. Although some months have passed since Central Mass 6, the stoke is still fresh and already frothing for Central Mass 7, Aug 5-7, 2016. Join me in a deeper look inside the 6th annual event from the organizer's perspective, myself, Mike Girard of Emgee Events LLC. [caption id="attachment_20303" align="alignnone" width="650" caption="Eddie Henriquez boosts in front of the Biggest Air camera guantlet. Photo by Khaleeq Alfred"][/caption]
- Welcome to the Loaded Challenge Series 2016: a fun way for you to learn new tricks and save some serious dough on Loaded and Orangatang gear! Its been way too long since we last shared a challenge series with you all, and were stupendously excited to bring it on back.
Loaded's ambassadors love the Truncated Tesseract, but a few wanted to see if a slightly stiffer board would get them going faster. After months of testing at the Hadron Collider beneath the Franco-Swiss boarder, we concluded that applying a future-forward, hi-tech layer of carbon fiber made the Tesseract look totally badass
- on September 18, 2015Radicals Fiesta! took place on past September 5th in Osaka, Japan. ???????????????????? I could write a simple report with a chronicle about how things went on the day of the event and how fun it was (to make you readers jealous... just kidding!). However this time, besides the event report of Radicals Fiesta, I'll write about the whole experience of organizing local events and sessions I have been doing since 2013 together with my partner in crime Fifer. Also we want to give a little of context of the Japanese scene; believe me, things in Japan are really different. We want to share this experience because we believe that there is bunch of young talent out there who want to make things happens but doesn't know where to start. Hopefully sharing our experience could encourage you readers, because if we have done it, you could do it too!
- on June 09, 2015Versión en español más abajo ? After a while without any local events down here in our small country, the Otoño Longboard Jam was the result of hard work in order to grow our community. [caption id="attachment_19463" align="aligncenter" width="625" caption="Fabio Martínez (2nd Open Freestyle)"][/caption] Once again, an event organized by riders, for riders. And of course, supported by Longboard House, Loaded and Orangatang. Together with my teammate and friend Axel Montgomery and Andres 'El Jefe' Guidali, we started carefully planning the event. We wanted to make it special and different, an in-law event to keep spreading the stoke. Our brothers at boardshop Skateland lent us two ramps and a rail (HUGE thanks, guys!).
- Adam Colton and Kyle Chin are coming to Florida to visit skate shops and colleges from Miami to Tallahassee! We're bringing a fleet of Loaded completes for you to demo and will be ho
- on September 12, 2014Tags: slide jam , skatecentralma , skateboarding , skateboard , skate , orangatang , mini ramp , mike girard , longboarding , longboard , loaded , downhill race , downhill , centralmass5 , central mass longboard festival , central mass 5 , ambassadors , "orangatang wheels" , "orangatang ambassadors" , "loaded boards" , "loaded ambassadors"August 15-17th, 2014 marked the 5th annual Central Mass Longboard Festival and my most ambitious undertaking yet. To call it a "Longboard festival" is a bit misleading; these three days saw 397 registered skateboarders of all shapes, sizes, disciplines and creeds take to the races, ramps, slides and rails in three different venues across Harvard. A rowdy after-party in Ayer, MA topped off the action. One of the major goals with Central Mass is to break down the unnecessary and counterproductive walls between skate disciplines - most prominently between "short boarding" and "longboarding". Instead, the event strives to push riders to comingle and progress in all disciplines with no extraneous lines drawn in the sand. To pull off something of that scope as an independent organizer takes approximately 2 metric tons of elbow grease, 3,000 gallons of diplomacy, enough budget to buy an entry-level BMW and a time investment sufficient to make an hourly employee rich, so I got started early. (For more insight into the nitty-gritty preparatory steps, check out last years Organizers Recap.) [caption id="attachment_17966" align="alignnone" width="720" caption="Official flyer"][/caption]