AVAILABLE MAY 16TH 2018
- on May 09, 2018We originally launched the Tesseract in July of 2013 and followed up soon after with the Cantellated and Truncated Tesseracts. The original Tesseract was heavily inspired by the contours and versatility of the Chubby Unicorn but with a smaller wheelbase and a more subtle concave design. Over the past few years (partially due to the impact of the Overland), many of our ambassadors have requested a softer and lighter Tesseract to expand the freestyle capabilities of the board.
- The rebirth of the Chubby Unicorn into the Blood Slayer sparked the flames of creativity in the Loaded crew like never before. Rather than going with a traditional skate video, we took this release as an opportunity to delve into a new realm of media; heavy metal music videos. [caption id="attachment_22154" align="alignnone" width="625" caption="The Loaded Crew warms up for band practice"][/caption]
- on May 24, 2017
- Estrus is over; its time for our 75mm race wheel to enter Menopause. View the feedback results of the Menopause project here.
Loaded's ambassadors love the Truncated Tesseract, but a few wanted to see if a slightly stiffer board would get them going faster. After months of testing at the Hadron Collider beneath the Franco-Swiss boarder, we concluded that applying a future-forward, hi-tech layer of carbon fiber made the Tesseract look totally bada
Doing some research on longboard wheels? Let the Orangatang team of shred scientists walk you through everything you need to know to choose your next urethane quartet!
- Orangatang Wheels is bounding with joy to announce the release of our brand new line of centerset freeride wheels! With an all-star cast of sizes and duros, these peachy gobs of urethane will provide a once-in-a-lifetime performance every time. The Cage 73 mm diameter | 50 mm width | 41.4 mm contact | 187 g/wheel | centerset bearing seat Tall and charming, The Cage holds it together
- 80mm diameter | 56mm width | 56mm contact | 8.1 oz/wheel | offset bearing seat The Kegel is your ticket to high-speed steamroller action and the obliteration of a variety of small mammals. The large 80mm diam
Visit the link below to hear what the crew at SkateTheEast.net has to say about the new Loaded Tesseract! http://www.skatetheeast.net/2013/07/review-loaded-boards-tesseract