- Welcome to the Loaded Challenge Series 2016: a fun way for you to learn new tricks and save some serious dough on Loaded and Orangatang gear! Its been way too long since we last shared a challenge series with you all, and were stupendously excited to bring it on back.
- First off - A HUGE thanks to all the shops who took the time to do this! We are more than stoked to see the support and love from our shops. Picking the winners was nowhere as easy as we thought it would be... So thank you! Without further adieu, the winners are:
- on June 09, 2015Versión en español más abajo ? After a while without any local events down here in our small country, the Otoño Longboard Jam was the result of hard work in order to grow our community. [caption id="attachment_19463" align="aligncenter" width="625" caption="Fabio Martínez (2nd Open Freestyle)"][/caption] Once again, an event organized by riders, for riders. And of course, supported by Longboard House, Loaded and Orangatang. Together with my teammate and friend Axel Montgomery and Andres 'El Jefe' Guidali, we started carefully planning the event. We wanted to make it special and different, an in-law event to keep spreading the stoke. Our brothers at boardshop Skateland lent us two ramps and a rail (HUGE thanks, guys!).
- on September 12, 2014Tags: slide jam , skatecentralma , skateboarding , skateboard , skate , orangatang , mini ramp , mike girard , longboarding , longboard , loaded , downhill race , downhill , centralmass5 , central mass longboard festival , central mass 5 , ambassadors , "orangatang wheels" , "orangatang ambassadors" , "loaded boards" , "loaded ambassadors"August 15-17th, 2014 marked the 5th annual Central Mass Longboard Festival and my most ambitious undertaking yet. To call it a "Longboard festival" is a bit misleading; these three days saw 397 registered skateboarders of all shapes, sizes, disciplines and creeds take to the races, ramps, slides and rails in three different venues across Harvard. A rowdy after-party in Ayer, MA topped off the action. One of the major goals with Central Mass is to break down the unnecessary and counterproductive walls between skate disciplines - most prominently between "short boarding" and "longboarding". Instead, the event strives to push riders to comingle and progress in all disciplines with no extraneous lines drawn in the sand. To pull off something of that scope as an independent organizer takes approximately 2 metric tons of elbow grease, 3,000 gallons of diplomacy, enough budget to buy an entry-level BMW and a time investment sufficient to make an hourly employee rich, so I got started early. (For more insight into the nitty-gritty preparatory steps, check out last years Organizers Recap.) [caption id="attachment_17966" align="alignnone" width="720" caption="Official flyer"][/caption]
Cette 3eme édition du tang tang a du être réorganisée dans un spot couvert pas très loin de la BNF. Ce week end n'a pas été au top au niveau météo, beaucoup de pluie, de vent... Enfin bref, ce qui compte c'était la motivation de pas mal d'entre nous!!!!
- on November 06, 2013
(Dear passenger in order to get the real feel of this adventure this most be read with Morgan Freeman's voice. As we couldn't afford hire him for this, you will have to use your imagination. That being said, enjoy your stay) In the old world during the past centuries, Tigers has been known for being lethal and silent predators. but never for being speedy creatures, this characteristic has been more commonly attached to leopards, till we found in the warm Mexican Lands in October 18 of 2013 "EL Tigre"! Ladies and Gents please have a seat, put tons of sun screen, relax and enjoy the ride. We are about to take you to explore the natural habitat of "EL Tigre".
- The royal pair of parking in 2013For several years, the longboard season in Paris have been starting with great energy.So it was this time. The last weekend of February was rich with excitement and newacquaintances.One weekend, two events! One better than the other!L.V.P 2013 and K.O.P 2013
Orangatang Weekly Photo Contest
The lowdown:Gaze upon the world through artistic eyes and share your vision with your fellow skaters. Each week we will an